Saturday, May 5, 2012

Leading Worship: What I Love To Do Best!



Last weekend I had the privilege of leading worship at The People's Church in Franklin. Normally I am the music director at The People's Church, Spring Hill campus, but they let me out for a weekend to do what I love best: lead worship!


I am so blessed to be in the People's Church family and look forward to a rich future here. I wanted to share the video of the worship service last week along with Pastor Rick White's sermon entitled "Modern Lessons From an Ancient King," a 9-week series on King David. Have a blessed weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear you worship! Thank you for sharing. Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching this makes me SO happy! Thank you for sharing, Jamie! I wish you were leading worship at our church in WV! Maybe if I pray hard enough... : )

    ReplyDelete