Thursday, July 26, 2012

Done!



Like I wrote a few weeks ago, its so good to be finished with a project. In my case, two projects! Gary and I are finished with our project and I'm finished with the instrumental project.

My son Josh was here overnight yesterday and expertly completed the artwork for my instrumental record. I knew the title pretty much says that its an instrumental, but I wanted to make sure that guitars were prominently displayed on the cover, too.

I'm pleased to present to you the final cover!


The record is now available on iTunes, Spotify, AmazonMp3, eMusic, etc,. Go there now and download a copy!

Gary and I have named our project "Doxology" (there's singin' on that one...guitars, too). We will have it uploaded and ready to purchase real soon.

Oh, and thanks for reading my blog. I have been distracted of late but promise to pick up my regularity soon. Its not good to be irregular...there's a medicine for that!

1 comment: