Saturday, November 17, 2012

10 Guitars That Changed Music Forever



Please allow me another indulgence...

I want to share with you a cool series of videos hosted by Randy Bachman (The Guess Who and Bachman Turner Overdrive). Each video spotlights a particular guitar which has, in some way, played an important part in Rock and Roll. Every gigging guitar player would love to have each of these models in his/her arsenal. Even though the tone differences can be subtle between certain models, it's clear that a few are very distinctive.

Which three of these tones are your faves? I'm missing a Gretch in my collection, and I'm sorry I sold my Gibson Les Paul Special a few years ago. Oh well, I still enjoy the ones living in my studio guitar boat, and they'll NEVER get away!

All the videos are from a playlist and will play in sequence...it's worth your time, git-pickers!

Enjoy,
Jamie




No comments:

Post a Comment