Monday, April 2, 2012

Good News



Some news you would rather not hear, like when your accountant lets you know the tax bill for the year, or your wife is stuck in the middle lane during five o'clock traffic and the car won't start. Then there's the kind of news that is music to the ears.

Daddy Josh finally make the reveal!

Brenda and I have known this for a few months but have been waiting for my son and his wife to make the announcement first: they are pregnant! And yes, that makes me a grandpa!

There's nothing more sweet than to have a new addition to the Harvill family this October; that means we will be entertaining a little one by Christmas. We are excited for Josh and Amber and, needless to say, Brenda and I are beside ourselves. I can't wait to be that guy who bores everyone around with grand-baby pictures. Beware!


1 comment:

  1. congratulations!! I hope all is going well with you and your family. I miss the worship you provided at WOC, but glad to see you are about to be a grandpa. The days coming will be better than the ones past.

    ReplyDelete