Monday, June 18, 2012

Instrumental Project: Emerald City



I've been busy this year completing an instrumental guitar project. I am excited to share a song here today that will be a part of the collection called "Songs Without Words." The following song is entitled "Emerald City;" an ode to heaven, as I imagine it to be even more visually breathtaking than the Land of Oz. I guess the Irish styling helped inspire the name, too.

The songs on the record cover many styles, including rock, light jazz and acoustic. I had a blast recording the project and I hope you enjoy it half as much as I did working on it. I will post another song later this week. The project should be available for download by the first week of July.
  Emerald City by jamieharvill

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe that I am the first to comment.

    I enjoyed that a lot. I pray God's richest blessings on your efforts to serve Him and lead people to a higher plane in worship.

    Blessings,
    Jerry Shearon

    ReplyDelete