Friday, June 29, 2012

25 Songs That Changed The Way We Worship : Integrity Music 25th Anniversary



What a surprise and a blessing it was to see that "Ancient of Days" was included in this list of worship songs, released this week on CD from Integrity Music. I am honored that after 20 years, the song has risen to this place in history.

I never have recorded the song on any personal projects until I included it as an instrumental on my new project coming out in a week or so.

Our prayers go out to all in Colorado Springs, CO--where coincidentally, Integrity Music is now based as a subsidiary of David C. Cook--who are battling fires that are threatening homes, communities, churches and livelihoods.

Thanks again, Integrity Music, for blessing the Harvills beyond imagination, and for affecting the way the Church worships God over the past quarter century! I pray "Ancient of Days" is included on the 50th anniversary collection one day!

Check out this promotional video about the release. I believe "Ancient of Days" is number five in the lineup.


No comments:

Post a Comment