Friday, May 21, 2010

Favorite Music Download Store


One of the things I do as I sip my first cup of coffee in the morning is check the daily deal on Amazon MP3. This website and it's offerings have supplanted iTunes as my go-to source for downloaded music. It offers DRM-free music when I make a purchase. The website explains, "Digital Rights Management or 'DRM' commonly refers to software that is designed to control or limit how a file can be played, copied, downloaded, shared, or accessed. DRM-free means that the MP3 files you purchase from Amazon.com do not contain any software that will restrict your use of the file."

Amazon MP3 has very effective download software (optional) that works with Mac and Windows and loads the songs directly into iTunes if you set it up to do so. Each month there is a special 100-album selection that only costs $5 per album. Most new-release selections are $9.99--I have seen 100's of popular records as low as $7.99 and under.

In this day of challenged budgets and diminishing resources, Amazon MP3 proves to be a great way to help you escape from it all with a new record on your iPod. And, by the way, you can find some of my stuff on there, too.

I, my friends, am one happy customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment